Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I.B.I.S., Inc. Provides Microsoft Dynamics Clients with Business Intelligence Solutions from Strategy Companion

NORCROSS, Ga., Nov 12, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- I.B.I.S., Inc., the Southeast's premier Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, announced a new partnership with Strategy Companion Corporation to provide Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP clients with Business Intelligence solutions. Strategy Companion is a leading provider of intuitive Business Intelligence solutions with products focused on the Microsoft SQL Server platform.
BI Analytics is a Business Intelligence solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM that tracks and manages business performance via dashboards and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). With a seamless Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration, BI Analytics is part of the same CRM window and launched from the CRM navigation bar. BI Analytics for Dynamics CRM enables Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service personnel to make better decisions and efficiently manage business performance with capabilities such as dynamic analysis and quick report generation.
I.B.I.S. will offer Strategy Companion's Analyzer(TM) solution for the Dynamics ERP products as well. Analyzer(TM) will empower I.B.I.S.' clients with advanced visualizations, advanced analytics, reporting, dashboards, and collaboration capabilities. Decision makers can see and communicate to others the right information, leading to better decisions. Analyzer(TM) offers a variety of views, including dashboards, reports, and visually-compelling charts and graphs to help users monitor KPIs and business process metrics to quickly identify key business issues. Analyzer(TM) links operational metrics with management objectives and business strategies for superior performance management.
"These products are a great fit for our Microsoft Dynamics clients," said Andy Vabulas, Chief Executive Officer at I.B.I.S., Inc. He continued, "Business Intelligence solutions are ideal during this tense economic time. For a minimal investment, our clients can use these Business Intelligence tools that are focused on helping them stay profitable and growing during tough times."
"We're thrilled to partner with I.B.I.S.," said Robert Sterling, VP of Partner Alliance at Strategy Companion. "As a Strategy Companion partner, I.B.I.S. will bring more value to its clients. Business Intelligence solutions help clients know their businesses better, driving profit and enabling success."
About Strategy Companion
Strategy Companion Corporation ( www.StrategyCompanion.com) is a leading provider of intuitive Business Intelligence solutions with products focused on the Microsoft SQL Server platform. Founded in 2001, it is headquartered in Irvine, California with offices in India, China, and Taiwan. Strategy Companion Corporation products, which include Analyzer(TM) and BI Analytics for Dynamics CRM(TM), are sold worldwide.
About I.B.I.S., Inc.
Founded in 1989, I.B.I.S., Inc. ( www.ibisinc.com) is the Southeast's premier Microsoft Gold Certified Partner serving companies seeking to gain a competitive advantage through the use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, and Microsoft Business Intelligence solutions.
I.B.I.S., Inc. is a two-time winner of Microsoft Dynamics' Outstanding US Partner of the Year Award, and the 2007 winner of the Worldwide Partner of the Year Award for Microsoft Dynamics GP. I.B.I.S. is one of a select group of companies worldwide with nine Gold Certified Microsoft Competencies.
SOURCE: I.B.I.S., Inc.

I.B.I.S., Inc.
Jennifer Alspach, 770-903-3192
jalspach@ibisinc.com